Thursday, June 2, 2011

Less than 24 hours until we HIT THE ROAD

Hi
I just got off the phone with my Blog Expert , George..so let us see how this goes.  I had a few technical questions that he expertly instructed me how to find my way through. 
All is ready except the packing , which we are getting ready to do.  Maryann will go into work and turn paperwork at 0730 and then we will be off.  Kelly and Bryan and girls hope to be on the road at 7AM and us by 8AM.  Will meet up with them on the road to Oxnard , California which is our first stop so can spend time on the beach in Monterey on Saturday.  Carrie will fly to Spokane on 9 June  and then fly home on the14 of June to spend time with Noreen and Hugh and Trina and family and us.  Kelly and Bryan will head home on the 14 or 15 June.
Keep us in your prayers to have safe travels.
WE are ready for this new adventure.
Hugs
Tom and Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment